I just tried to listen to the Seoul Podcast interview with Brian from Jeollanamdo . . . and I gave up after 37 minutes and 35 seconds . . .
I wanted to hear Brian do most of the talking . . . and that just wasn't happening.
I realize 'everyone's a critic' but in this particular instance I think I have a valid complaint about the ridiculously small amount of talking time Brian was getting . . .
So here are some questions I would have asked Brian if I was interviewing him.
20. How have you changed personally during the time you've spent in Korea? What experiences have impacted you the most?
19. What books are sitting on your night stand right now? Or, what are you reading right now?
18. How many emails do you receive on average each day? How many of them are from anti-Bri-onians?
17. When you're bored what do you do? Why?
16. What languages are you currently studying? Why?
15. What's your dream job? Why?
14. If you had never come to Korea what do you think you'd be doing right now?
13. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
12. What TV shows, movies, music artists are you watching/listening to right now? Why?
11. Your facebook info says "Daoist" for religion. Are you a practicing Daoist? How important is Daoism in your day to day life?
10. What do you think about the current North Korea missile test situation?
9. If you could only read 3 K-blogs every day which would you read? Why?
8. What is the best experience you've had while teaching in public school?
7. What is the wort experience you've had while teaching in public school?
6. If you had 3 wishes and could change anything about Korean culture and society what would you change? Why?
5. What do you have in your fridge right now?
4. During your first year in Korea what was the biggest culture shock experience you had?
3. What are 3 things only your best friends know about you?
2. If you could teach English in another country which country would you choose? Why?
1. If you could ask President Lee Myung Bak one question, and one question only, what would it be and why?
I guess I'll just have to wait and see if Brian has the time and inclination to post some answers . . .
Keeping my fingers crossed,
Im Joo-eun joins weekend drama Thief-nom, Thief-nim as chaebol heiress - Actress Im Joo-eun (Uncontrollably Fond) completes the main foursome of MBC’s new weekend drama Thief-nom, Thief-nim, which is about the shadowy all-powe...
5 hours ago