At least once a week, if not more, I watch videos on TED: Ideas worth spreading. Last night I watched,
So for all of you worrying about North Korea attacking--I'd suggest we have bigger issues to worry about . . .
Here are Stephen's top 10 ways the world could end,
10. We lose the will to survive.
9. Aliens invade Earth.
8. The [global] ecosystem collapses.
7. Particle Accelerator Mishap
6. Biotech Disaster
5. Reversal of the Earth's Magnetic Field
4. Giant solar flares
3. A new global epidemic
2. We [the Earth hits] meet a rogue black hole
1. A really big asteroid hits the Earth
And on that note, have a great weekend--lol!
Yoon Hyun-min up to romance fairy barista Kang So-ra - I’m such a fan of reincarnation love stories, so I’m really happy that they’re becoming more popular in dramaland in these days. Gyeryong Fairy Tale is a...
3 hours ago