Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Picked up a Canon 100mm f2.8 MACRO USM EF Lens for my camera--ohhhh baby!

I've been looking at, and wanting to get, a Canon 100mm f2.8 MACRO USM EF Lens for a while now . . . and I got one today. Here's one of the reviews I read before choosing this particular lens.

Once I got home I began playing around with it . . . and realized that there's a lot of stuff I have to learn about macro photography and how to use this lens which is cool because I really enjoy photography as a hobby.

Here's a Canadian nickel . . .

And then I wandered around the house looking for different things to try taking macro shots of . . . toothpaste--why not? Lol . . .

Towel . . . neat.

Little Caesar's Pizza for dinner--yum!

Back to playing with my new lens . . . look for more pictures over the next few days.

J

No comments: