Thursday, September 3, 2009

I ran into some ladies from the Freshman Dept of Fashion Design, Soong Eui Women's College in Chungmuro Station today . . .

I saw this display put on by the Freshman Department of Fashion Design, Soong Eui Women's College in Chungmuro Station today as I was heading home from work.

The up and coming fashion designers had a display in the station . . .

I decided to check it out, and took pictures of each of the displays.

These ladies saw that I was checking out the design display and asked me to take a picture of them with the dress they designed as a team.

Good job ladies! When you're all famous hire me to to do a photo shoot and write-up on your new collections as they come out (and hopefully by then I'll be a lot better at taking pics with my camera too! lol).

J

No comments: