Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Top 100 South Korea Blogs: Kimchi-Icecream gets a spot, woohoo!

I got an email tonight from The Daily Reviewer saying my blog had been chosen as one of the top 100 South Korean blogs . . . cool.

"Hi!
Congratulations! Your readers have submitted and voted for your blog at The Daily Reviewer. We compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 South Korea Blogs, and we are glad to let you know that your blog was included! . . ."

To see the Top 100 South Korea Blogs click here.

Time to get back to more important things: Julianne isn't feeling well and I have just the cure: CUDDLE POWER!!!

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a softie.

Yours is the only blog on that list which I read. I haven't seen them all, but some, well, let's just say I don't approve of ESL teachers who post p*orn on their blogs. I wonder what their students parents would say? Here in Canada that's lose their job, and possible their license to teach for life.

Janey Canuck

Jason said...

Uhmm...thanks? Lol . . .

I might be being dense but I don't get why I'm a "softie"... lol.

Does this mean I'm "soft core"?

I try to keep in mind that anything you put online can be read by future employers and other people who can have a huge impact on your life ....

Not everyone thinks about this.

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to write but don't because I don't want to set myself up for future problems with employment, etc.

Anyways, thanks for the comment.

Your fellow Canuck,
J
p.s. I never used to consider myself patriotic but the longer I spend away from Canada the more proud I am of my country in spite of all the problems and issues it has.