Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Mega-Itaewon Project . . . Coming Soon . . .

This weekend I'm going to Seoul for some much needed rest and relaxation . . .

One of the things I love doing is taking pics of anything and everything in Korea. I also like blogging about it--as you can see.

Something else I like to do is blog about topics that new foreign teachers need to know in order to adapt and adjust to life in Korea. When I first came to Korea almost five years ago the orientation I went through was garbage, and I felt like there wasn't much support or info easily available . . . etc.

If the weather is good this weekend I'm going to spend a huge chunk of time walking around Itaewon taking pics of all the different stores and restaurants you can find there. I don't know if I'll be able to finish the project . . . but it will be fun to try.

J

1 comment:

meimeijoyful said...

Write more about how you get through in the past 5 years, it helps a lot, I didn't get any information 4 years ago and I wasted a lot of time.
Thus, I also want to help others to live in Korea too.