Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Pics . . .

In Myungdong in Chuncheon--yes, apparently there's more than one Myungdong, though I think the only one worthy of the name is in Seoul--I noticed a sign in front of the "Skin Food" store . . .

Gold Caviar Line? I guess if you have tons of extra money and worry about your skin a lot this is the product for you . . . I usually just drink a lot of water and my skin seems to be pretty good. The cost of a bottle of water vs. the high cost of this product (damn! I should have gone in to see how much it was, lol)--well, if you have money to burn go for it.

One thing that irks me is how trucks delivering stock and produce for stores will DRIVE DOWN THE SIDEWALK and then park in front of the store blocking people from walking . . .

I know that this has to do with urban design in Korea (or the lack thereof) and cost of land and paying for the use of space to have a delivery area behind businesses . . . oh well.

In a completely different light . . . a few weeks ago while the trees were still changing their colors I took more pics from the 3rd floor foyer near my office.

Morning . . .

Later in the day . . .


J

No comments: