I emailed some more questions to help the quarantined teachers stave off 'the boredom, the boredom' of being locked down in their rooms . . .
1) Have you developed any kind of a friendship with any of the medical staff you see regularly? How do you get along with them? What kind of personalities do they have? Do they speak to you much?
2) What is the funniest thing that has happened to you so far?
3) What is the strangest thing that has happened to you so far?
4) What kind of food would you kill for right now? Why?
5) Are there any acronyms, or H1N1 lingo/neologisms you/the group has coined during your experience so far?
6) What has been the hardest moment for you to deal with so far?
7) Have your views about diseases and viruses changed? If so, how? Why?
8) How have your friends and families back home been doing with your situation?
9) What is the first thing you want to do once you're out of quarantine? Why?
10) How have you been sleeping at night? Any dreams you'd like to share?
Answers are in the process of being written . . .
Korean Word of the Day - light bulb (noun) - Learn a little Korean everyday with the free Korean Word of the Day Widget. Check back daily for more vocabulary! 전구 (jeongu) light bulb (noun) 전구가 나가서 어두워...
47 minutes ago